Which Pediatric Audiology Services does PENTA Provide?
Pediatric ENT of Atlanta provides a variety of audiological services provided by our qualified team of Pediatric Audiologists. We provide the following services:
- Newborn Hearing Screens and Behavioral Hearing Tests
- Auditory Brainstem Response (ABR) evaluations / Auditory Steady State Response (ASSR) evaluations
- Otoacoustic Emissions (OAE)
- Acoustic Reflex Thresholds (ART)
- Hearing aid services
- Bone Anchored hearing aid services
- Cochlear Implant services
- Swimmer / Musician’s Ear Plugs
What populations does PENTA Audiology serve?
Our pediatric audiologists see patients from birth to age 21.
Does PENTA Audiology see special populations?
Yes. Our pediatric audiologists are trained to work with all children. We work with children from the following specialized populations:
- Speech delay
- Global developmental delay
- Waardenburg Syndrome
- Noonan Syndrome
- Pierre Robin Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Down Syndrome (Trisomy 21)
- Trisomy 18
- Cornelia De Lange Syndrome
- Cri Du Chat Syndrome
- Connexin 26
And many more!
Where can I receive PENTA Audiology Services?
PENTA Audiology Services are offered at all our locations. However, our satellite offices offer limited Audiology Services.
The following locations offer ALL services:
- Atlanta – Scottish Rite
- Tower Road / Marietta
- Atlanta Speech School*
*ABR/ASSR testing not available
The following satellite locations offer hearing tests for ages six months and older through ENT clinics only: