Erik Bauer, MD, FAAP
Pediatric Otolaryngologist, Head and Neck Surgeon
Dr. Erik Bauer is one of the Top Doctor Pediatric ENT Physicians and Head and Neck Surgeons working at PENTA. Dr. Bauer is a multi-year recipient of Atlanta Parent magazine’s Mom-Approved Doctors list and named Top Doctor by Atlanta Magazine.
Dr. Bauer is a Fellow with the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery, a Specialty Fellow with the American Academy of Pediatrics, and a Diplomate with the American Board of Otolaryngology, licensed by the Georgia Composite State Board of Medicine.
Dr. Bauer’s Credentials
Licensure / Certification
- American Board of Otolaryngology, Diplomate
- American Academy of Otolaryngology—Head and Neck Surgery, Fellow
- Georgia Composite State Board of Medicine
Education and Training
- Pediatric Fellowship, Department of Pediatric Otolaryngology, St. Louis Children’s Hospital, St. Louis, MO
- Residency, Department of Otolaryngology / Head and Neck Surgery, Washington University, St. Louis, MO
- Internship, Department of Otolaryngology / Head and Neck Surgery, Washington University, St. Louis, MO
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, MI
- Bachelor of Arts, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA
- General pediatric otolaryngology
- Hearing loss
- Cochlear implantation
- Tongue-tie / Lip-tie (restricted lip and tongue movements)
- Breastfeeding support
Societies / Associations / Honors
- American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Pediatrics – Specialty fellow
- Top Doctor 2022 – Atlanta Magazine
- Mom-Approved Doctors – Atlanta Parent Magazine
Dr. Bauer’s Medical Team
Haley Reynolds, P.A.
Triage On-Call Staff
Director of Audiology
Jennifer Wilk, AuD.