Erik Bauer, M.D., F.A.A.P.
- American Board of Otolaryngology, Diplomate
- American Academy of Otolaryngology—Head and Neck Surgery, Fellow
- Georgia Composite State Board of Medicine
Education and Training
- Pediatric Fellowship, Department of Pediatric Otolaryngology, St. Louis Children’s Hospital, St. Louis, MO
- Residency, Department of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery, Washington University, St. Louis, MO
- Internship, Department of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery, Washington University, St. Louis, MO
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, MI
- Bachelor of Arts, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA
- General pediatric otolaryngology
- Hearing loss
- Cochlear implantation
- Tongue tie/Lip tie (restricted lip and tongue movements)
- Breast feeding support
- American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Pediatrics –Specialty fellow
- Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta
- Northside Hospital
Primary Practice Location
Pediatric Ear, Nose and Throat of Atlanta, P.C.
5461 Meridian Mark Road NE Suite 130
Atlanta, GA 30342
Dr. Bauer sees patients at the primary practice location and in the Alpharetta and West Cobb locations.