Erin Holman, Au.D., CCC-A, F-AAA
Senior Pediatric Audiologist
- Certificate of Clinical Competence-American Speech Language and Hearing Association
- State License-Georgia AUD003872
- Fellow, American Academy of Audiology
Education and Training
- Doctorate of Audiology, University of Texas at Dallas, Richardson, TX
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Sciences and Disorders, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
Clinical and Professional Experience
Dr. Holman has more than five years of experience as a clinical audiologist with a specialization in pediatric aural habilitation, including the programming, fitting and management of children who require hearing aids, BAHA and FM systems. She has worked in multiple ENT private practices, integrated healthcare systems and the school setting during her career. Her professional experience has included work with Pediatric Ear, Nose and Throat of Atlanta, the Scott and White Healthcare System in Temple, TX, UTD Callier Center Specialty Clinics, and other physician practices and healthcare organizations.
Dr. Holman has significant experience in conducting comprehensive audiologic evaluations from birth to 21, newborn hearing screening, and Auditory Brainstem Response (ABR) testing, both sedated and non-sedated, as well as neurologic ABR. She provides expertise in hearing aid selection, programming, fitting and follow-up, as well as counseling support for children using assistive listening devices.
Dr. Holman has also been involved in multiple aural rehabilitation/habilitation programs throughout her career. She provides community outreach services and education throughout the Atlanta area, which includes working with parents, primary care physicians, audiologists, speech-language pathologists, classroom teachers and other ancillary healthcare providers, as needed.
I love working hand in hand with families to help children reach their full potential. Watching kids grow and succeed is one of the most rewarding parts of my job. When I think about how I live my life and do my job I focus on Norman Vincent Peale’s words of wisdom, ‘Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you will land among the stars’.
- American Speech-Language and Hearing Association
- American Academy of Audiology
- Newborn hearing screening and ABR
- Programming, fitting, and troubleshooting HA, BAHA, and FM systems
- Support and counseling for families of children with hearing loss