Angelyn I. Harber, M.S., CCC-A.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence-American Speech-Language and Hearing Association
- State License-Georgia #AUD1403
Education and Training
- Master of Science in Audiology-University of South Alabama, Mobile, Alabama
- Bachelor of Science in Communication Disorders-Auburn University, Auburn, Alabama
Clinical and Professional Experience:
Ms. Harber has nearly thirty years of experience as a clinical audiologist with a strong background in serving children and adolescents, in both the private practice and in integrated healthcare system settings. Her professional experience has included work with Pediatric Ear, Nose & Throat of Atlanta, Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, Northside Hospital, the Otologic Center in Chattanooga, TN and other physician practices and organizations.
Ms. Harber has significant experience in newborn hearing screening. She provides follow-up evaluations for failed newborn hearing screenings, which has included parent counseling and training. She is also highly skilled in conducting hearing aid evaluations, fitting hearing aids and providing comprehensive management. This includes interface with parents, primary care physicians, speech-language pathologists, classroom teachers and other ancillary healthcare providers, as needed.
- American Speech-Language and Hearing Association
- American Academy of Audiology
- Newborn hearing screening
- Hearing aid evaluation, fitting and management
Ms. Harber understands the value of experience when working with children. Her credo is “When I am evaluating a child, I have use my million and one tricks to accomplish the goal of obtaining complete and accurate results.”