In addition to our physicians, PENTA has a staff of full time pediatric trained audiologists who are certified and licensed. The audiologists conduct routine audiological evaluations and tests during your child’s visit with one of our physicians. They are also available for a multitude of other audiological services ranging from comprehensive evaluations to hearing aid selection and fittings to cochlear implant mappings. To learn more about our audiologists and their areas of specialty, please select from the list below:
- Kelley Dwyer, Au.D., CCC-A, F-AAA
- Angelyn Harber, M.S., CCC-A
- Erin Holman, Au.D., CCC-A, F-AAA
- Diane Cabibi, Au.D., F-AAA
- Jennie Allen, Au.D., CCC-A, F-AAA
- Deedra Alford, Au.D., CCC-A, F-AAA
- Amanda Platz, Au.D., CCC-A, F-AAA
- Whitney McAteer, Au.D., CCC-A, F-AAA
- Erin Gowen, Au.D., CCC-A, F-AAA
- Callie Adams, Au.D., CCC-A, F-AAA
Because PENTA cares about the future of all children, our Audiology department supports advanced training for audiologists who are focused on caring for children. We provide a 12-month externship for fourth year candidates who are completing their doctorate in audiology. These individuals are an important part of our team and will be working with the audiologists in providing care to you child.
We are here to help you with questions or to schedule an appointment. Please contact her at 404-591-1884.