Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant Job Description
We are a private Pediatric ENT practice with in metro Atlanta, GA seeking a flexible, high energy Pediatric Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for a primarily outpatient ENT position with some inpatient responsibilities. This practice has a strong team of eleven advanced practice providers who work closely with seven fellowship trained otolaryngologist.
An Advanced Practice Provider (APP) functions as part of the interdisciplinary healthcare team in accordance with privileges approved by the credentialing committee to provide high quality, cost effective care t patients within the APP’s scope of practice in collaboration with a supervising physician. The APP reflects the mission, vision, and values of the organization, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and other regulatory an accreditation standard.
A dedicated Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with experience in Pediatrics is a strong candidate for this new job opportunity to provide care to children, some of whom are recovering from major surgery, and others with medical conditions that require routine monitoring.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Assess complex acute and chronically ill patients for ENT conditions and interventions/treatments
- Provision of care of pediatric patients with diverse surgical and medical ENT ailments in the outpatient and inpatient care settings
- Order, perform and interpret laboratory and diagnostic test and procedures
- Assist in surgical decision making
- Provide education and support to patients, families, and staff
- Manage common ENT conditions
- Current Pediatric Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant license in the state of GA
- BLS/PALS certified
- Minimum 1 year of experience as an Advanced Practice Provider working in Pediatrics is required
This position is for a 4-5 day work week with 8 hours shifts and with no call, weekends, or holidays.
- Competitive salary
- Benefits include health insurance, 401K, profit sharing plan, 20 days PTO, eight holidays, paid malpractice, licensure and NAPNAP/PA dues, and CME allowance with paid leave
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,136.00 - $106,000.00 per year
Continuing education credits
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Certified Nurse Practitioner (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple locations