You have just learned that your child has a hearing loss. There are many other parents and families like you that have embarked on this journey. Your concerns and questions are legitimate and real. The following information is provided to help answer your questions and guide you through the process of choosing hearing aids and educational approaches for your child.
- Early Identification and Intervention
- Hearing Loss and Your Child-FAQs
- Understanding Amplification Options
- Psychological and Social Aspects of Hearing Loss
- Communication Approaches
- Financial Resources for Children with Hearing Loss
- How to Maximize Your Child’s Hearing Health
- Parent Resources
Please feel free to ask questions of your child’s Audiologist at any time. You can call the Audiology department directly at 404.591.1884 or you may email us at email@example.com.