Paula Harmon, M.D.
Dr. Harmon will be out of the office beginning January 10, 2019 and will return on March 20, 2019.
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- Georgia Composite State Board of Medicine
Education and Training
- Assistant Professor of Otolaryngology, Emory University, Atlanta, GA
- Fellowship, Department of Pediatric Otolaryngology, Children’s Hospital of Alabama, Birmingham, AL
- Residency, Department of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery, University of North Carolina Hospital at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC
- Doctor of Medicine, Morehouse School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA with Honors
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Spelman College, Atlanta, GA
- Pediatric Hearing Loss
- Cochlear Implantation
- Chronic ear disease
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Sleep apnea
- Airway reconstruction
- Medical mission travel
- Tongue & lip ties (breastfeeding and speech concerns)
- Advocate for Hearing Loss Coverage in Georgia, Georgia General Assembly
- Assistant Research Director, Children Healthcare of Atlanta Hearing Loss Program
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society (AOA)
- American Association of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery (AAOHNS)
- Society of Ear, Nose and Throat Advances in Children
A Report of Polymer Surgical Clip Migration Into the Trachea of an Infant
Hagopian T, Harmon P, Clifton M (2014) A Report of Polymer Surgical Clip Migration Into the Trachea of an Infant. Journal of the Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons. Jan 2014
Management of Congenital Oral or Oropharyngeal Masses Resulting in Cleft Palate
Rosenthal LS, Drake AF, Harmon PJ, Bell Jr. B, Jalilvand A, et al. (2014) Management of
Congenital Oral or Oropharyngeal Masses Resulting in Cleft Palate. J Otol Rhinol 3:2.
Operative management of choanal atresia: a 15-year experience. Newman JR, Harmon P,
Shirley WP, Hill JS, Woolley AL, Wiatrak BJ. JAMA Otolaryngology Head Neck Surg. Jan 1 2013; 139(1):71-5.
Sutureless repair of a Type I Laryngeal Cleft. Pending publication.
Viral Response to Chemotherapy in Endemic Burkitt Lymphoma
Clinical Cancer Research (March 16, 2010). Tang W, Harmon P, Gulley ML, Shores C, et al. PMID: 20233888
- Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta
- Northside Hospital
Primary Practice Location
Pediatric Ear, Nose & Throat of Atlanta, P.C.
5461 Meridian Mark Road NE Suite 130
Atlanta, GA 30342
Dr. Harmon sees patients in the primary practice location and in the Duluth and Alpharetta locations.