Matthew Whitley, M.D.
- American Board of Otolaryngology, Fellow
- Georgia Composite State Board of Medicine
Education and Training
- Pediatric Fellowship, Department of Pediatric Otolaryngology, University of Pennsylvania, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA
- Residency, Department of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery, University of Miami, Jackson Memorial University, Miami, FL
- Howard Hughes Medical Research Fellowship, Yale University
- Doctor of Medicine, Yale University
- Bachelor of Science, University of Georgia, Athens, GA
- Pediatric hearing loss and cochlear implantation
- Chronic ear disease including cholesteatoma
- Sinus problems
- Head and neck masses
- Complex airway disorders including laryngotracheal reconstruction
- Ear tubes
- Tonsil and adenoid problems
- Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta
- Northside Hospital
Primary Practice Location
Pediatric Ear, Nose & Throat of Atlanta, P.C.
5461 Meridian Mark Road, NE Suite 130
Atlanta, GA 30342
Dr. Whitley sees patients at the primary practice location and in the East Cobb and West Cobb locations.