Eric Berg, M.D.
- American Board of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery, Fellow
- Georgia Composite State Board of Medicine
Education and Training
- Assistant Professor of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery, University of Texas – Southwestern, Dallas, Texas
- Fellowship, Department of Pediatric Otolaryngology, University of Pennsylvania, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Residency, Depatment of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery, Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia
- Doctor of Medicine, Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia
- Bachelor of Science in Biochemisty, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Ear infections and hearing loss
- Sleep apnea
- Chronic tonsillitis
- Complex airway disorders
- Congenital and acquired pediatric neck masses
- Feeding difficulty including tongue and lip tie
- Vascular anomalies affecting the head and neck
- Thyroid surgery
- Salivary gland surgery including sialendoscopy and procedures for drooling
Professional Societies / Associations
- American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery, Fellow
- American Society of Pediatric Otolaryngology, Fellow
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Phi Beta Kappa National Honor Society
- Dubin MG, Pollock HW, Ebert CS, Berg E, Buenting JE, Prazma JP. Eustachian tube dysfunction after tobacco smoke exposure. Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery. 126(1): 14-9, 2002.
- Berg E, Naseri I, Sobol SE. The role of airway fluoroscopy in the evaluation of children with stridor. Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery. 134(4): 415-8, 2008.
- Berg E, Sobol SE. Pediatric Inflammatory Airway Disorders. Encyclopedia of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery. Kountakis SE, ed. Springer-Verlag Publishing, 2013, 2089-98.
- Berg E, Sobol SE, Jacobs I. Laryngeal obstruction by cervical and endolaryngeal lymphatic malformations in children: a proposed staging system and review of treatment. Annals of Otology, Laryngology, and Rhinology. 122(9):575-81, 2013 Sep.
- Prager JD, Barnett Roby B, Berg E, et al. Skin Tumors, Vascular Lesions, Face and Neck. Medscape Reference. Updated October 04, 2013. Available at: http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/846692-overview.\
- Sun JY, Berg E, McClay JE. Endoscopic cauterization of congenital pyriform fossa sinus tracts: an 18-year experience. JAMA- Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery. 140(2):112-17, 2014 Feb.
- Berg EE, McClay J. Tracheobronchomalacia. Disorders of the Neonatal Airway: Fundamentals for Practice. Lioy J, Sobol SE, eds. Springer Science & Business Media, New York, 2015.
- Windsor AM, Kiell EP, Berg EE, Kazahaya K. Surgery of the thyroid in children: current trends in practice. Int J Head Neck Surg. April – June 2016, 7(2): 57-63.
- Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta
- Northside Hospital
5461 Meridian Mark Road, Suite 130
Atlanta, GA 30342