Andrew Sipp, M.D.
- American Board of Otolaryngology, Diplomat
- Georgia Composite State Board of Medicine
Education and Training
- Pediatric ENT Fellowship, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Harvard Medical School, Cambridge, MA
- ENT Residency, Department of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA
- Internship, Surgery , Riverside Methodist Hospital, Columbus, OH
- Doctor of Medicine, Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- Bachelor of Science, Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- Airway disorders
- Cochlear implantation
- General pediatric otolaryngology
- Oncology patients
- Director of Operative Services, Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite, 2015-present
- Medical Executive Committee, Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, 2015-present
- Credentialling Committee, Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, 2015-present
- The Children’s Healthcare Network – 2013-2014
- Officer, Metro Atlanta Educational Society of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, 2009-2013
Member, American Society of Pediatric Otolaryngology – membership requires a fellowship in pediatric otolaryngology, a practice consisting of only children, publications, and peer nomination and society approval.
Abreu DV, Tamura TK, Sipp JA, Keamy DG, Eavey RD. Podcasting: contemporary patient education. ENT Journal 86(11):208-211;2008.
Sipp JA, Ashland JE, Hartnick CJ. Injection Pharyngoplasty with Calcium Hydroxylapatite. Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg.134(3):268-71;2008.
Sipp JA, Haver KE, Masek ME, Hartnick CJ. Botulinum Toxin A: A novel adjunct treatment for debilitating habit cough in children. Ear, Nose, Throat Journal. 86(9): 570-572; 2007.
Sipp JA, Kerschner JE, Braune N, Hartnick CJ. Phonosurgery in Pediatric Unilateral Vocal Fold Paralysis: injection laryngoplasty, thyroplasty, or reinervation. Archives Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery. 2007;133:767-771.
Sipp JA, Wise SK, Sobol SE, Yellin SA. Cocciodiodes immitis: an unexpected fungal pathogen causing retropharyngeal abscess. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2007;136:500-501.
Stong BC, Sipp JA, Sobol SE. Pediatric parotitis: A 5-year review at a tertiary care pediatric institution. Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol. 2006;70:541-4.
Zang Y, Tang W, Ahmad S, Sipp JA, Chen P, Lin X. Gap junction-mediated intercellular biochemical coupling in cochlear supporting cells is required for normal cochlear functions. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 2005;102:15201-6.
Faure, G., Sipp, J.A., and Lee, G. (1997) Search for anthropogenic cesium-137 in a soil profile in Beacon Valley, southern Victoria Land. Antarctic J. 1997;32:17-18.
Sipp JA, Hartnick CJ. Hartnick: Pediatric Voice Disorders: Plural Publishing, Inc., San Diego, 2007. Management of Pediatric Unilateral Vocal Fold Paralysis.
Sipp JA, Mattox DE. Temporal Bone Surgery. Nanda: Posterior Fossa. Thieme medical publishers incorporated NY, NY, 2007.