Diane Cabibi, Au.D., F-AAA
- Fellow, Academy of Audiology
- State License-Georgia AUD001960
Education and Training
- Currently enrolled as a transitional audiology student to obtain a Doctorate of Audiology, A.T. Stills University, Mesa, Arizona
- M.S. Audiology, Bowling Green University, Bowling Green, OH
- B.A., Communication Disorders, Bowling Green University, Bowling Green, OH
Clinical and Professional Experience
Ms. Cabibi has nearly fifteen years of experience as a clinical audiologist with a strong background in serving children and adults in both the private practice and hospital settings. Her professional experience has included work with Pediatric Ear, Nose and Throat of Atlanta, the U.S. Veteran’s Administration, Audiology Consultants of Atlanta, and Cobb General Hospital.
Ms. Cabibi is experience in conducting comprehensive audiological evaluations, newborn hearing screening, and hearing aid evaluations. She also provides hearing aid fittings and comprehensive management. Through her work at PENTA, she interfaces with parents, primary care physicians, speech-language pathologists, classroom teachers and other ancillary healthcare providers, as needed to ensure appropriate follow-up and management of children with hearing loss.
- Fellow, American Academy of Audiology
- Newborn hearing screening
- Hearing aid evaluations, fitting and management
When asked to describe her philosophy of care, Ms. Cabibi stated “I believe in combining kindness and compassion with quality care for each and every patient and family PENTA serves.