Claire Dellecker, M.S., C.P.N.P.
- Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner in Primary Care by the Pediatric Nursing Certification Board
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse licensed by the state of Georgia
- CPR/AED: Basic Life Support for Professional Rescuer
Education and Training
- Master of Science, Nursing, Pediatric Nurse Practitioner in Primary Care, Emory University, Atlanta, GA
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing, Emory University, Atlanta, GA
- Bachelor or Science, Biology, University of Georgia, Athens, GA
Clinical and Professional Experience
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner with Pediatric Ear, Nose & Throat of Atlanta, P.C.
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, private practice in Cartersville, GA
- Registered Nurse, Infant Care Specialist for Rest Assured Infant Nursing
- National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP)