Our audiologists provide specialized care to children from birth to 18 years of age. All patients receive services from licensed audiologists who have experience in pediatric audiology and are dedicated to the treatment and prevention of hearing loss. You can be assured that each child will be cared for by a compassionate and knowledgeable audiologist.
To learn more about our audiologists and their areas of specialty, please select from the list below:
Director of Audiology
- Lauren Stott, Au.D., CCC-A, F-AAA
- Angelyn Harber, M.S., CCC-A
- Erin Holman, Au.D., CCC-A, F-AAA
- Jennie Allen, Au.D., CCC-A, F-AAA
- Kelley Dwyer, Au.D., CCC-A, F-AAA
- Diane Cabibi, Au.D., F-AAA
- Deedra Alford, Au.D., CCC-A, F-AAA
- Amanda Platz, Au.D., CCC-A, F-AAA
- Whitney McAteer, Au.D., CCC-A, F-AAA
- Erin Gowen, Au.D., CCC-A, F-AAA
Because PENTA cares about the future of all children, our Audiology department supports advanced training for audiologists who are focused on caring for children. We provide a 12-month externship for fourth year candidates who are completing their doctorate in audiology. These individuals are an important part of our team and will be working with the audiologists in providing care to you child. Learn more about our audiology externs:
Our Audiology Assistant, Marisela Avila is also here to help you with questions or to schedule an appointment. Please contact her at 404-591-1884 for assistance.