PENTA’s commitment to the early identification, treatment and prevention of hearing loss is one of our key tenets in delivering the highest quality of care to the children of Atlanta, the state of Georgia and beyond.
Not only do our audiologists provide comprehensive and specialized care for children from birth to 18 years of age, they are all highly experienced in the delivery of pediatric specific audiology services.
Many of them have earned the advanced degree of doctorate in audiology further expanding and enhancing their knowledge base. This additional training, paired with their level of dedication and commitment to the profession, ensures that your child will be cared for by a compassionate and knowledgeable audiologist.
Please contact our office directly to refer your child or your patient for any of the following comprehensive audiology services. Call 404-591-1884.
- Auditory Brainstem Response testing
- Bone Anchored Hearing Aids
- Early identification and intervention
- Cochlear implant services
- Otoacoustic Emissions Testing (OAE)
- Hearing aid fittings
- Universal Newborn Hearing Screening/Failed Newborn Hearing Screening Follow-up
- Parent counseling and education
- Swim plugs and musician’s ear plugs
- Traditional Hearing Tests