Excellence in Pediatric Audiology
When it comes to choosing where to refer your child or your patients, have confidence that the audiologists at PENTA provide exactly what you are looking for. We are committed to providing comprehensive assessment and treatment using evidence based practice. We approach each family with the understanding that the needs of every child are unique and that we are here to meet those individual needs.
Because early identification of hearing loss is essential for a child’s development of speech and language, at PENTA, our goal is to provide intervention with amplification as early as possible. Our pediatric audiologists work in conjunction with a team of professionals to assist the families in meeting the child’s communication needs. We also work to assist the families in obtaining funding toward the payment of hearing aids through various programs.
The Benefits of Referring to a Pediatric Audiologist at PENTA
- Superior knowledge of the most recent advances in pediatric audiology
- A commitment to early identification of hearing loss
- Comprehensive audiological care provided
- Expertise in working with children of all levels of development
- Fully integrated consultation and collaboration with your child’s pediatric ENT physician
- Direct access to the audiologists at the time of your visit
- Ease in scheduling appointments through a direct number at 404-591-1884.
- Convenient locations in Atlanta, Alpharetta, and Marietta with extended hours from 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F.
PENTA’s division of audiology is excited to announce your patients can now receive all the audiology services they need close to home. PENTA is now seeing audiology patients 5 days a week at three of our locations; at our Atlanta-Children’s at Scottish Rite office on Meridian Mark, as well as at our Alpharetta and West Cobb locations.